Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

My 1st Mothers day!


Levi started off my mothers day with breakfast! My favorite, pancakes! I shared a little with Lydia :)

Played with the frizzle frazzle, that's long for Frisbee.
After church Lydia took a nap and I decided to take it easy also. We called it a mothers day nap :) I soaked it all in while she slept on me, it was so sweet.

It was so beautiful outside so we took some pictures and played with Uncle Tyty






Waved to Uncle Mason

Looked cute..

Laughed.. {I Love this picture!}

I wanted pictures of my Mom, Lydia and I on my 1st mothers day.


{I love my mom so much! She is so funny and caring. She is so willing to help me in any way. She is such a good grandma too. She has always been such a good example to me of what a mother and wife is and I hope I can be like her.}


Bebop

We had a delicious dinner, seriously, it was amazing. As always.
Then had strawberry shortcake! No strawberries for Lydia, only whip cream!
I really enjoyed mothers day, I'm sad it's gone, I wanted it to last longer. I think there should be more than 1 mothers day in a year! Don't you agree??!!

1 comment:

Alysha said...

Great pictures!! I love the picture of you and Lydia! SO precious!!! Happy Mothers day!!