Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy 11 Month Day!

Would this child stop growing already!! I'm not ok with how fast this year is going by. These month days aren't getting any easier either. Soon she is going to be having conversations with me and potty training. (not that soon thank goodness)

Lydia is the coolest baby on earth. She is so smart. She teases me all day long which keeps everything interesting. She is sooo persistent which also means she doesn't listen to me a lot of the time. She knows what she wants I guess and when I say that I mean stairs, cat food, my scrapbook drawer and her cupboard of baby food. She doesn't stop getting into those things. We block off the stairs but everything else it's just a steady round of cat food, drawers and such. She makes me tired lol but I love her.

She is such a fast crawler and cruiser. She will start crawling towards the kitchen, where the cat food is, she will stop turn around and look at me to see if I'm following her and then she'll crawl super fast to beat me to the cat food. It's hilarious to watch. She is such a punk.

Lydia talks so much. Obviously it's not clear as a regular adult speaking but we can understand her. She knows over 10 words, there's a few she knows but can't say them yet.
She says ; kitty, ok, uh oh, mama & daddy (of course), grandma (sounds like alma), up, bye.
She knows what book, kisses, hugs, headfight, hair and nose is but can't say them yet. She points to my nose and she points to her hair. It's stinkin' cute!

I've started to plan her birthday party, I can't wait, it's going to be so fun! I am making some of her invitations tomorrow! Which reminds me I'll have to go to the craft store today...dang it I hate that place.... :)

Happy 11 months Lydia!! We love you so much and our family is so lucky to have you. You have the sweetest personality that lights up our lives. Thanks for being so happy, fun and easy. You make everyone smile who is around you and you brighten their day. 1 more month and you will be the big 1 !

1 comment:

Ang and Shawn said...

I really wish someone would spoil me on my month day (; jk. she is such a cutie. And happy late mother's day!