Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

She is scarred for life !


OOOOO MY. My little darling was terrified of the Easter bunny to say the least. The Easter bunny first held out her hand/paw to Lydia and she snatched her hand away. It was hilarious, then I got closer to the evil bunny for a picture and as you can see, she wasn't thrilled.

My calling is assistant to the activities chairman and we had a lot of fun putting together this easter hunt party. We had a little egg hunt in shredded paper for the 1 and under babies, it was adorable! Whoever found the golden egg got a little toy. We had hunts for the primary, youth and adults. We started with a pancake breakfast, we had a egg dying station for the kids and games to do if we had extra time. There was a ton of people that showed up, lots of non-members too. It was a success! The weather was beautiful too, big blessing for the end of March. Following this week was a week of weird weather, including hail, loud poring rain. I know rain may not be surprising in Washington but it's not usually poring like it had and not so on and off like it was.


She was very sensitive after meeting the bunny. No smiles. That's the first.

2 comments:

Ang and Shawn said...

I was at the mall on saturday and people were seriously lined up so long to take their pictures with this creepy bunny. I would be scarred for life too! haha. I'm sure she won't remember it around next Easter and you can try again (:

Stephanie Vogel said...

I saw that at the mall around here too, kids were freaking out. I wouldn't pay to get some overpriced photograph of my child crying lol. It was free :) and the thought of her crying didn't occur to me until it happened...it was pretty dang funny.