Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

Happy MonthDay!!

It's another one of those monthdays. I'm not sure to be happy or sad!! I cannot believe my little girl is 10 months! I've been waiting this day for a long time. I remember in Hawaii thinking babies were the cutest and so much fun at 10 months. I still think this but it's so weird that Lydia is already that old. This last week I looked at her and thought...she is already turning into a little toddler, not so babyish anymore. I wanted to cry! At the same time it's so fun to see her discover new things and watch her learn how to communicate. I'd still like a time machine to stop time or go back in time, anyone know where I can get one of those!!?? If I don't find one I may have to have another baby! haha (not yet, eventually)

When we are at church everyone in the next 5 rows behind us are laughing at her because Lydia is pulling out all her tricks. Leans her head to the side and gives a cheesy smile. She Points at people, claps her hands, makes her fish sounds with her lips, does her wiggle dance, raises both hands (sometimes does this and leans her head to the side). She loves seeing other little kids, she gets all excited around them, like she's thinking "My people are here! Where have they been!"

She has a silly sense of humor, she loves to make people laugh. Yesterday morning we were hanging out on the bed, we just woke up. She accidentally hit her head on the wall and I said "Owww" wondering what she'd do. She smiles and a second later touches her head to the wall, so I say "Oww" again, she laughs. She repeated this a few more times. She is so funny. Always dancing to something or her uncles tapping. She just loves to have fun. She loves her daddy too, they had a lot of fun playing last night while Haley cut my hair.
She rocks and we love her!

[By the way this is the first time that I've actually blogged on Lydia's actual month day. I'm proud of myself! It probably won't happen again though!]

1 comment:

Ang and Shawn said...

Happy 10 months!
I wish I could celebrate my birthday every month. babies are lucky.

K how did you get your pictures like that??? you have to tell me!