Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

I want to go home!


On April 1st (my birfday) I woke up to some flowers brought over by a friend, it was a great way to start the day! Tulips from her garden. Then a different friend took me out to eat for lunch, mama stortinis, it's an Italian restaurant. Way better than that Olive Garden stuff. When Levi got home from work we went bowling. We have never gone bowling just us two. It was really nice to spend time together doing something fun, not just eating out or seeing a movie. Afterwards we went and got some ice cream. I also got phone calls from some close friends, it was a great day.




It's ok to laugh at his pants, I did.
***************************************

The next day I went with Haley to go looking for some wedding stuff. We went to a couple stores and then the mall. I thought we were going home when we were 5 minutes away and Haley decided she wanted to go to Marshals. I didn't want to go, my feet hurt and I wanted to go home! She went anyways so I told her to hurry and I was (kinda) joking around telling her she had 5 minutes to look for shoes and I'd stay in the car. She wouldn't go in unless I went. I was getting annoyed, I didn't want to get Lydia up she fell asleep. She ended up waking up and we went in. Haley actually found some shoes and then we went home. I called her a punk a couple times for being so difficult and that she's lucky she actually found shoes! lol Then we get home and I don't even think about all the cars out front because Levi said his mom had book club over. I wanted to go through the front door but Haley talked me out of it somehow. I opened the door and "Surprise!" Levi had gotten a bunch of friends and family together. It was really sweet of him. I had a lot of fun and crack up at all Haley put me through because Levi told her to stall because he needed more time. Haley is awesome too for helping Levi. Denise helped Levi out by coordinating what people could bring for food. Apparently that's what he was stressed out about the night before. I was really surprised and had no clue since he did it the day after! I love him, he is such a great husband.



Lydia was entertained

4 comments:

Adam+Tatum said...

Steph...Happy LATE Brithday!!! What a sweet hubby! I'm so glad he treats you so well......you deserve it! I love you!

PS. You have the same birthday as my brother!!

Ang and Shawn said...

How fun! Happy Birthday!

daegan said...

happy birthday! your little lydia is getting so big! holy moly! what a cutie!

Cierra said...

happy belated birthday! looks like you had a great surprise! nothing beats a good surprise, that's for sure.