Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Haley Graduated!


My sister Haley graduated cosmetology school! My mom, Levi, Lydia and I went to her graduation yesterday it was nice. She knows so much and is very talented. I have given her a lot of practice since I have "SOOOOO much hair," that's what she always says it takes her forever to cut my hair. I'm the only person she takes forever on...lucky me :) Afterwards we went to dinner and a fancy Italian place, Thanks dad! Wish you were there. Speaking of my dad, he is moving home for good soon!!!!! I can't wait! It's been a long 4 years .



This is a funny picture, I look over at Lydia and shes gnawing away on the little fishy on her exersaucer. I grabbed the camera and snapped a picture she has a funny look on her face.. "You caught me momma"

She is so fun!

No comments: