Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

What we've been up to



I haven't posted in forever! It's been so nice being home I guess I get carried away with it all :) . Here are some pictures the above ones are of Levi playing in a softball tournament, I really enjoyed watching him play something other than basketball. He is pretty athletic, it's fun watching him.

Levi gave me beautiful flowers for mothers day. It was really sweet of him, others may not consider me a mother since Lydia isn't here yet but who cares what they think right!? I consider myself a mother soooo this made my day
O and here I am big and huge all 35 weeks of me! Those chubby cheeks are only going to get chubbier!! Lovely..haha. Whatever I won't let them stick around after Lydia comes.

I wasn't going to add this picture with my sister because it just accentuates my prego-hugeness but she is cute and thin as a poll. I joke about being huge but everyone tells me I'm not. FOR ME I do feel/look huge though! I only have a few more weeks left!! YAY! I am so excited! My first baby shower is this weekend, woo hoo!! We've been given so much stuff already it's been so great. Today I was going to get the crib all set up but....yeah I got sidetracked.

Last week I had another appointment with my midwife and everything is going great, she is guessing my baby will be about 6 pounds. Sounds good to me!! We've said this whole time we think she will be small and it looks like it will be that way. Levi, I and both sides of our families were all small babies. I am pumped to have Lydia, I still haven't taken childbirth classes I'm planning on taking a 2 day class in a few weeks. I can't wait to see what Lydia looks like, I've been waiting it seems like forever!

Levi's birthday is in a couple weeks! It will be his first birthday home since before his mission, it will be fun for him to share it with family again! I love birthdays!

4 comments:

Crystal & Brandon said...

hey girl!!!! love the pictures and im so happy that you feel so good about the midwife. that makes me happy. i know everything will go great! i am so excited for you to become a mommy. your going to be great! tell levi i said hi and give him a big smack on the back! :) i miss you and want to see you!!!!! have the greatest day of your life.

Anonymous said...

You look great! Glad you decided on a midwife! And that you guys are back home... Have a wonderful shower-- try to relax during it, haha!

Stopher and Nicolle said...

finally, an update. you are so tiny!! i don't even want to hear it or i'm going to start calling you twiggy!! glad things are going well for you. i don't think i'm going to make it home this weekend. bummer, i so wanted to make your shower. my fam is going to meet me in hawaii for graduation next week so i didn't feel like shelling out more money. get me your address (on facebook or something)

Tara said...

Steph love you look gorgeous as ever. I miss you so much. :)