Pages

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Culture night, visits, and haircuts



This is my beautiful prebirthday gift!! He is so funny, he just couldn't wait to give it to me, and I LOVE IT! Levi did a great job, and an even better job surprising me. I can be hard to surprise because I figure stuff out easily. It's a Vera Bradley purse and I really love the patterns on her purses and she came out with rugs which are awesome too, I'm waiting for her to come out with bedding. This purse is my favorite out of all of mine. Thanks Levi!

Next...we have a monster of a TV, well that's what it feels like and we LOVE it!! We used to watch TV off of the 12 inch that is our land lords and Levi was generously given an x box by his loving parents and it just so happened that our little TV wasn't up to date with technology so we had to buy a new TV.....darn. We knew we were going to get one soon anyways before we move into married housing. This xbox helped speed up the process so now we have a 32 in which does the job perfectly. We are very happy with it thanks Mike and Denise!

Last night Levi and I were looking forward to culture night at BYU. I'll explain the obvious, all the clubs at school have the opportunity to show a little background on their culture. So the first people come out, it was the Latino club, some couples came out and salsa danced but the next culture groups just danced to hip hop songs.... and we thought that was lame.. more like greatest hip hop hits of 2007. So we ended up leaving less than half way through because it wasn't entirely focused on their culture. There were a few that were good, like the Japanese club, they were awesome in there robes and kimonos. I liked the India club too they had cultural wardrobes and they danced, and the Australian Club was funny and did a good job.

Last of all Levi needs a hair cut.. living here in Hawaii I think has gotten to his head. Check his picture out, supposedly he isn't cutting it until his family comes in a few weeks. Today he said he wants to wait for his friends to see it when we come home our summer break. I don't think it will last much longer until honor code pulls him aside and makes him get a haircut, or until people at school refuse him service because of his poor grooming standard. He will continue to enjoy it while it lasts...

4 comments:

Sherwoods said...

Your background is super cute. Good job! Speaking of Levi's hair, ask him if he remembers dying it jet black in high school!

Alysha said...

Yay for new purse & TV! Very CUTE

Malia said...

hey im glad you love the swim suit site... if you're gonna get something let me know I might get something too and then the shipping will be free if its over 75$

Cierra said...

Hey Stephanie! I'm so glad we can be blogging buddies now! thanks for the camera tip...I'll definitely have to check yours out the next time I see you..maybe at church? Glad you got to enjoy the beach too...see you later!

p.s. sorry i was distracted yesterday when you said "hi" to me at foodland. I was double-checking the receipt to make sure they didnt overcharge me, and good thing I did because they charged me $4 more than they should have! i'm such a cheap-skate!