Pages

Monday, March 10, 2008

Starting a blog


We pretty much made this blog for family since we're sooooo far away! I know rough life in Hawaii . Now you can see what we're up to!

So this weekend started off with the BYUH Talent show. We were a little iffy on if it would be worth our time but it was free and something to do. We went and the talents were pretty funny. We were glad we went, definetely worth our time! Saturday morning we went to Hukilau Cafe.....when and if you come you have to go!!! The pancakes are amazing, Levi had blueberry and I had Macademia nut. Delicious! Then we headed to the swap meet....We wanted huge towels to take to the beach because we are sick of our teeny ones. We got towels and headed to one of the nicest beaches on Oahu, Kailua beach,  it was beautiful. I don't know why we didnt take any pictures but we will for sure next time. One of our new favorite beaches. After the beach we headed home. It was a great weekend. There is always something to do which is one of the reasons why we love being here. Anyways here are a few Pictures we have  for ya!
Sunset Beach
One Sunday Afternoon
This is at Sandys Beach. Levi and I were in the water and I watched sadly as a wave slammed him into the shore.....I was told it was painful. It was a little funny though because he had sand all over him. All up in his hair, you can see it all over him it was great.

This is a face you just can't forget. I thought his family should be reminded of how unique he is.... I thought this would be a nice picture to end on. I think there is something slightly wrong with him. :)


5 comments:

A Day To Remember said...

I love these pictures! I can't wait for you to post more. Levi, how long are you going to let your hair grow? Steph, you're lookin' tan!

Love to you both,
Mom

Rachel {RandR Workshop} said...

Steph!! How are you?? I saw that you have a blog on your facebook! How are you guys doing?? Oh and I added you to my blog :)

Anonymous said...

Steph and Levi,

Was surprised to see the website. I think it is awesome! I just have to remember not to look at the pics first think in the morning. My mind wandered just a bit. Ok, It went straight to the beach, and I was useless the rest of the day......

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! and I'm in Kansas!
Hugs and Macadamia nutz!

Pops!

A Day To Remember said...

Steph- Lookin' good! Your tan will come; don't worry :)The pics are really cute!
Levi- Cut your hair (are you going for the Napoleon Dynomite look?) And your tan looks pretty good, I guess :)
I hope ya'll are having fun over there! Can't wait to visit. Steph, you will have to show me the good shopping spots. Levi... I love you big brother, can't wait to see you.

Love Always,
Sydney

A Day To Remember said...

Steph,
I love the way you write. It makes me laugh and I feel like I'm right there watching. You're great!

BTW - thanks for making me a mother-in-law. You're my favorite by far!

Love you,
Mom