Pages

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Fun Weekend!

From Friday until last night we have done nothing but spend our free time with Levi's parents, which was soooo awesome! We have so much fun with them, between Levi and Mike 5 minutes doesn't go by without either of them cracking a joke. The last four days went by fast, a little sad but IT'S OK they will be back, along with the rest of the Vogels! I can't wait!! We love visitors and we have a couple coming our way. Everyone, come while we have the space! We have 2 extra rooms, it would be way fun!!!

2 comments:

Malia said...

Hey I'm so glad you found our blog AND left a comment so I could visit yours! I'm glad you like the pictures! We'll get together one of these days... oh yeah... and we gotta do our visiting teaching! Talk to you soon!

Sherwoods said...

How fun! It's always great to get visitors. But I'm sure you'll get a lot more visitors in Hawaii than we'll ever get in Michigan. It's not too exciting here. It snowed 3inched today! Enjoy the warmth over there!