Monday, October 3, 2011
Living Life.
:)
Found via where the heck else? Pinterest.
If your not over there yet your missing out.
I think were leaving tonight for our trip. 8 ish bedtime.
I say might because we aren't on a strict schedule soo no biggy if we leave tomorrow right? We can't wait to see friends and family we love and miss. Yes, traveling on a seemingly endless road trip...2 weeks or so to be somewhat "exact" with a 6 month old & 2 year old. It will be hard, but fun and fun is all that matters. It's a good thing we've raised some good travelers! I hope to do some updating as we go with of course my Iphone and lovely Instagram, but you know how that hoping wishing thing goes. If I get caught up in having too much fun slash too wiped from my kids the blogging thing won't happen :) I'll stay optimistic though. We are throwing in a day or so in Vegas to break up the long drive between UT and AZ and since it's so cheap to stay there. Why not?
Although I'm a little bummed I'll miss tonights dancing with the stars. Here we go! Wish us luck.
p.s} If your family is in need of family pictures and we are somewhere along your route let me know and we can meet up somewhere :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Steph,
I am obsessed with pin interest too. Love the quote. You family pict is soo darling!
Post a Comment