Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Catching up with Baron



This little boy has gotten the short end of the stick blogging wise. Here I am catching up!

At 2 weeks he was 8 pounds or so and I don't have the length with me.

He didn't go to a 1 month because Regence was taking forever to approve us for insurance!! grrrrr below is a 1 month picture
2 Months he was 13lbs 22 in

4 months he was 15.8 lbs 75%
26 in 75.9%
Here is Baron's 5 month picture

He is such a big boy, I mean he is average, and Lydia was so small. It's nice to have a bigger baby this time around!

I've been writing things down that Baron has done and is doing currently so I could write it all down.

Baron has never liked a binky which at times has been tough but I am totally ok with it! Therefore he sucks on his thumb and fingers occasionally which is super cute! He is moving around so much right now he is rocking on his knees and moving forward and backward. Not crawling yet but I don't think he is that far away....I am praying for a few more months but I'll be lucky if that is the case. He is rolling everywhere and sucking on his toes which is so cute! He smiles ALL the time and is laughing constantly, Lydia cracks him up. It's so fun to watch those two interact. You can tell he loves her and of course she loves him, too much, too close for comfort most of the time haha. He can be so soo stinkin' loud sometimes and then other times he is quiet and observant. He sleeps good at night but during the day he sleeps alright. He is a light sleeper which is hard. He has some delicious rolls all over I love it. Lydia was WAY chunky at this age! He is starting to sit up but not on his own. Baron loves the water, baths & showers, he always has. It's been really nice. Lydia's first bath she screamed and cried. Baron's first bath was at midnight because he threw up all over himself and me it was lovely and a momentous moment. We didn't break out the camera so I'll have to explain to him why when he wonders where his first bath picture is. :) Anyways this kid is a sweet heart, nothing has changed, his personality just gets better and better!

I finally updated this little guy and next I need to update about Lydia. She is growing up into a beautiful little spunky girl!

No comments: