Oh man...I know how that can be sometimes. I think it's more that you love them so much and always will, but sometimes you don't like them! Hopefully whatever she is doing she will stop.
I am *just* now getting caught up on blogs. And it's because of my 2 year old. I can COMPLETELY relate!!!! I keep thinking "This too shall pass..." but I'm beginning to think that that isn't true.
2 comments:
Oh man...I know how that can be sometimes. I think it's more that you love them so much and always will, but sometimes you don't like them! Hopefully whatever she is doing she will stop.
I am *just* now getting caught up on blogs. And it's because of my 2 year old. I can COMPLETELY relate!!!! I keep thinking "This too shall pass..." but I'm beginning to think that that isn't true.
Good luck!! :)
Post a Comment