Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Kissing Reptiles..and some VIDEOS


We went to Reptile Gardens while Alexa was here, it was pretty fun. Above you can see I kissed an American alligator. My eyes are closed all romantic like. Kinda silly I know but how else do you kiss a alligator? To be honest,I was a little scared, even though he was taped






Crocodiles being fed raw chicken. This show was pretty funny there was like 40 gators in there!!

Lydia LOVED the snakes.




This tortoise was over 100 years old. I felt bad for it all he does is walk out of his little shed and sits outside for a few hours and then goes back in. Repeat day after day. Talk about boring life.



These guys on the other hand were getting busy hahaha! Right in front of us hilarious. Lydia was scared of the turtles.
Picture with my babes

Don't ask me why prairie dogs were included in this place but whatev.


Alexa arrived and we caught Lydia's reaction on video. She was anticipating seeing "Awa" pronounced Ah-wa. That is what Lydia calls Alexa or used to. Lydia can now say Lexa. She still says Awa though. I will put a video up of the reaction. If you like seeing toddlers get really excited watch it's adorable!


Here is another video of baron laughing. omgoodess it's so cute. Levi always can get him to laugh, I can too but not like Levi can. Sorry if it gets annoying. You know how it is if you have kids you will do anything over and over to get your kids to laugh for the first time! :) I take that back he is cracking up. I love the way he is looking at Levi and he is blinking all slow. BAH! I love babies!!! ok here is the video

2 comments:

The Tafuna Family said...

ok that video of lydia's reaction WAS super cute!

Sherwoods said...

Looks like a fun day! Can't say I have ever been to south Dakota. Glad you guys are enjoying it!