::UPDATE::
I realize I haven't updated much about being in South Dakota so here it goes. It is beautiful, I think we really lucked out, I guess it's usually not this pretty. They have had a rainy spring which has made this place SO incredibly green like a vivid green. Washington is green but a dark green. There are so many hills its just beautiful, don't pass up on coming to rapid city, SD, especially in spring.
The weather is nice it's been kinda crazy at times. There have been some wild "severe" lighting/thunderstorms and some tornado warnings. I was honestly scared in one of the thunderstorms our door flew open and hail was flying to the back of the room. It was a mess to say the least. Alexa (Levi's sister) was in town when that happened.
Denise arrived to join Alexa in a little visit before we head off to Billings, Montana. We are supposed to leave on the 17th. I am excited, it's always fun to go somewhere new. Right when I start getting used to Rapid city we go but I'm ok with it. This summer is flying by. Baron is almost 4 months! I've done a horrible job documenting here on the blog but life is just busy and moving around adds to all that. I will be catching up on blogging. Promise. We've had a lot of fun the last couple weeks and I'm just enjoying my kids, the Sundays I have all day with Levi and visitors. I've been squeezing in some reading too that does help me relax and I need to make it more a priority but it's always hard when the house needs to be cleaned a long with Laundry, children, diapers, you know...all that!! I need more hours in a day!
Anyways...here I go catching up on some posts!
1 comment:
Sounds like you guys have been having quite the adventure this summer! My husband used to live in South Dakota and saw plenty of tornadoes during his time there. Can't say I would like it there since I'm like deathly afraid of them. ;) By the way...your kids are super duper cute!!!
So you guys will be heading to Billings in just several days...how exciting! I think you'll like it for the amount of time you'll be there. Summers are always nice around here! I don't know how long you'll be there, but I'm still serious about my offer that I made a while ago. If there's ever a weekend you guys wanna do something fun, just let me know! We've got four-wheelers' and a boat. :) There's a hidden treasure around here that you can only see on a boat. The locals have lots of names for it, but most people know it by Yellowtail Reservoir, BigHorn Reservoir, Devils Canyon, and/or BigHorn Canyon. And I've heard that your sister and her hubby are supposed to be in Billings too?! If so, they're more than welcome to come as well. :) Anyway, I don't want you thinking I'm some stalker following your blog. I promise I'm not weird. We have a blog... www.bradleyandmaryann.blogspot.com . And if you guys ever want to do some quadding or boating you can give me a call @ 307 four-three-one 5891...my name is MaryAnn. :) I hope the move goes well!
Post a Comment