




This boy is going to be such a looker! He already is! I am such a sucker for this little guy. His eyes are such a rich blue it's incredible I wonder if all my kids eyes will be blue. He is getting so strong and starting to push himself off of the ground when he is on his tummy. He is so fun and sweet. He often catches our eyes and coos at us and we have a blast "talking" to him. He is the sweetest!! It is really neat to see Baron and Lydia interact. He will get quiet when she comes close to talk,kiss, and hug on him. I can tell they are going to have so much fun together and they already love eachother. Lydia has never been mean or angry with Baron she has always been so sweet and loving. One day this will change! Soak it up while the interaction is peaceful because it won't be long before they are fighting over toys.



Lydia, Baron, Haley and I were at the park and the sprinklers came on as we were on the playground. Haley and I ran back (with Baron in my arms) to the blanket grabbed all our stuff and ran out of the way getting sprayed the entire time. It was pretty comical but poor Baron got sprayed right in the face :( He recovered pretty quick, what a champ. The whole time we were running around Lydia was laughing hysterically at us and screaming it was the funniest thing ever. She then started to run into the water and you can see in the pictures she got pretty wet.I will never forget it. Sometimes when I watch Lydia I witness the most amazing.amazing. experiences. When I see this girl squealing, screaming (to me these are different, maybe others would disagree) and laughing it couldn't make me more happy. The sprinklers were this day, on Sunday, it was the bubble machine. The simplest things in life and I get to witness it all the time. I absolutely love it. I am so lucky. It makes me want to be 2 and squealing with her. I know I'd want to be her best friend if I were her age but I guess I'll settle being her best friend at 23. Large gap between us and we have our ups and downs but I love this little girl.




No comments:
Post a Comment