Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Lydia is 2 !



We celebrated Lydia and Levi's birthday yesterday {They share a birthday, June 9th} We celebrated it Sunday because Levi will be working all day and Brad and Haley were with us.

We had friends and family over and of course indulged in some DELISH ice cream cake because that's "how we do" over here. I wish I was talented to make an extravagant cake but at the same time we all would rather have ice cream cake! Anyways a mother load of pictures coming soon and watch out ya'll I'm throwing in some video, you won't want to miss it. Lydia almost comes unglued.
{The bubble picture above is pretty awesome looking, Haley took it, she is the bomb}

4 comments:

Haley said...

So Cute! That is a dang good picture, If I do say so myself.

I'm going to do a post about it too! I re watched the video of the park, I laughed so hard!

Alysha said...

happy birthday to levi and lydia!

Anonymous said...

No way, how does it happen? Such cute pictures! Tell her happy b-day for us!

Anonymous said...

Awe! Happy Birthday to your little girl! Crazy she is already 2!