Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Lydi Bug is 3 months!

Lydia is now 3 months! Oh my goodness, it flies by, and it's sad but exciting at the same time. She is so stinkin cute I can barely stand it. I love spending all day with her she is so much fun. She always has a smile on her face and just wants to be involved in everything. She is the sweetest.
Umm Lydia don't you know it's a Fashion faux pas to wear the same outfit twice as your monthly pic comes along...She is not accountable..she had no idea such a rule existed. It won't happen again, my bad. :)


Bebop was in town again! Woo hoo! We LOVE it when he comes hopefully soon he will be here to stay!

Haley cut me some bangs...I needed a little more style. I like them, I'm taking baby steps, maybe one day I'll chop it.

3 comments:

The Tafuna Family said...

firstly-your hair looks good,i love it.
secondly-im so glad you're enjoying being a mum. i think 3-4 months was my fav time, they're just starting to be able to play and laugh, but still cant crawl away.
she's such a cutie!!

Taylor and Amanda Lines said...

haha she is so bald! she's probably gonna be as chunky as saylor is. saylor's 19 lbs at 6 months! she looks very squishy. :] definitely the cutest on babies! gosh steph you need to arrange her outfits, come on! haha jk

Rachel {RandR Workshop} said...

Steph you look so good!!! And Lydia is so cute!
Sorry we never go together when Ethan and I visit when we came home. I didnt even get to do half the stuff I planned because Ethan got sick.
How are you guys doing?