Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines

 Levi and I celebrated Valentines together on our date to the movies last week. We haven't seen a movie together since July so we were due. We saw Mission Impossible 4 and it was great! Today is Valentines and we want to make it special for them. It's more fun now that Lydia is getting older and interested in holidays and she gets so excited.

We started off Valentines day with strawberry cream cheese stuffed french toast {amazing} and orange juice. We snacked like naughty kids all afternoon and for dinner we are having our favorite Greek meatballs in pitas with pink cucumber sauce! Lydia doesn't know this yet but then we are making jello heart jigglers!! Woo hoo it's been a fun day so far. No rules as far as calories go on holidays so I am taking advantage. I made some brown sugar blondies last night, picked up some chocolate covered pretzels, Levi got me some chocolates {what a guy. He sure knows his wifey} and then jello and chocolate covered strawberries tonight!! Going all out. This Momma LOVES food! I hope everyone has a great Valentines.

2 comments:

Haley said...

SO CUTE!!!!

Stopher and Nicolle said...

what is going on with you guys? Let us know if you need anything...you're in Vegas now, so only a couple of hours away! I hope life settles down for you. I know all about trials! Sending lots of love and prayers your way!