Vivienne Leona Martin
My new first and only NIECE!! I can't wait to see her and hold her. We will see her when she is blessed in April. She looks just like her momma. This is my brother Brandon's baby. I've waited a long time to be an aunt and I can't wait to spoil her whenever she's around.
Just a few pictures to add to this neglected blog.....I'm debating whether to say goodbye to the blogging world. I don't know if anyone even looks at this. I could spend my efforts towards a scrapbook instead lol. Wait I do know Michelle looks at it, she commented one of my last posts but wheres the love people! I always think to blog and even get a little guilty when I don't, but if people aren't even looking then maybe I should part ways with this good ole' blogspot. This is one of my only connections to "connect" with friends who live far away but no one is connecting! lol anywhooo..
7 comments:
OK I totally know what you mean! I think the same when I blog and I get the comment from my mom and maybe one other person. Its hard to keep it up because it takes time and who really has time to blog!?!
But people DO read, they are just lazy. And its good for you because you will always have this and maybe one day can print it out. I like seeing your pictures and knowing what you are up to :)
I think you should keep blogging! I love looking at your blog, but I do know what you mean. Sometimes it feels like no one is looking at it. I think people are looking. They are just too lazy to comment. (At least that's what I tell myself;)
Keep blogging! I love seeing your posts-- I have just been really bad commenting! Your little girl is adorable as ever by the way!
i still read your blog! i am just bad at commenting, sorry! but keep on posting, you'll be happy you did later on in life.
it looks like you guys are happy! and lydia looks like a real live doll!
Keep blogging :) Alysha is right...we are just lazy haha.
Everyone already said this, but keep blogging! I'll miss you if you stop!
NO! this is my last link to you!! Are you crazy? Did i tell you I'm 3 months pregnant? Don't leave the blog world! I promise to update...if you promise to stay! ha ha!
Post a Comment